We want also to congratulate all the team at Hospital S. Joao and particularly José Pedro Almeida for all the contributions in the development of this important milestone.
HVITAL is an advanced and leading Big Data solution that monitors and assesses millions of clinical records that are spread out across hospital systems to automatically identify (and more importantly alert health professionals) to patients at risk with regard to clinical deterioration, infection management and antibiotic misuse. It is working 24/7, independently from any physiological or psychological stressors, and it is a valuable instrument to help clinical teams in being more proactive in their intervention, allowing them to act sooner on severe clinical problems because they are now more empowered with insightful and actionable information.
HVITAL is being deployed in other hospitals and is also available to be installed in other health organizations. Every year we have seen more and more opportunities to use Machine Learning algorithms in many different industries. We have been productizing some ideas from document recognition to predictive analytics, but the scenarios our team has been implementing are growing every day.
Please feel free to contact and defy us with your next challenge!
Other References in the news:
- São João Hospital Center masters digital healthcare (Enterprise Times)
- São João Hospital Center in Portugal recognised at inaugural European awards
- HVital: um software made in São João (Exame Informática)
- HVital: uma plataforma mundialmente premiada made in Hospital de São João (WeBook)
- São João vence maior prémio internacional de tecnologias de saúde (Centro Hospitalar de São João)